Submitting A Crash Report Manually
If you would like to submit a crash report to Brainspawn but are unable to use the automatic submission feature, here is what you can do:
If the Forte Crash Submission Dialog Appears
1. Click the "View Report Details..." link In the crash dialog, locate the two files it offers to submit on your local hard disk. These will be in your temporary files folder.
2. Find these two files and ZIP them together (it doesn't matter what name you give the ZIP file)
3. Go to [http://www.bugsplatsoftware.com www.bugsplatsoftware.com]
4. Click on the top link "Did your application just crash?"
5. Choose the ZIP file you just created
6. Click Upload
...and you are finished!
If the Forte Crash Submission Dialog does NOT appear
If the Forte Crash Submission Dialog does NOT appear, but the UI just fades to white and hangs with a generic crash message, or for anyone experiencing a crash that is not reportable via the the normal Forte crash dump submission dialog. Would you please: