Start a new topic

Save Instrument Console Layouts With Scenes (106 vote(s) - anonymous)

It would be great if the instrument consoles (which ones are open or not, their placement, etc) could be saved with each scene. There was very old post about this and the response was that it was a good idea and that implementing it would be very easy to do. I'm a little disappointed it has not made it yet into 2.0 The #1 request is scene customizaion and I think this goes along with that.... but to whatever degree you can customize the scene display, it should be saved per scene. This would be awesome.

1 person likes this idea

Would this compromise staibility? could this be switched off in that case? 

Hello 

i also support and agree with Mr. MikeG.

It would be great if the instrument consoles (which ones are open or not, their placement, etc) could be saved with each scene. There was very old post about this and the response was that it was a good idea and that implementing it would be very easy to do. I'm a little disappointed it has not made it yet into 2.0 The #1 request is scene customizaion and I think this goes along with that.... but to whatever degree you can customize the scene display, it should be saved per scene. This would be awesome.

Thanks for share MIKEG.

best regards

angellily

Login or Signup to post a comment