Start a new topic

Ability to recognize f. e. "wheel"-Messages to control Forte itself or. parameters of VST-Instruments (1 vote(s) - Michael Heubeck)

The problem was that the Zoom R16 by itself does not send "Control"-Messages, but "wheel"-Messages (shown in the Midi-Monitor). And unfortunately Forte does not understand and is not able to use these messages ... why? It would be great if the Forte-Developers would bring in some more learn-Features into Forte! They should take a look at "LiveProfessor": Here You can: 1) define new Control-Surfaces 2) define new Faders / Buttons / etc. of theses new defined Surfaces 3) map theses new defined Faders to the real Hardware by "learn" 4) Use the ne Control-Suface-Buttons at Forte by "learn" 5) Use the ne Control-Suface-Buttons at VST-Instruments by "learn" I do not think this should be very difficult for your develeopers because if audiostrom which offers a full functionally LiveProfessor-Version without time-limitation for free can do that why should a company like Brainspawn, which takes 150,- EUR for the Program, not be able to do it? I am hoping for the future .... The only Reason for me to use the Trial-Version of Forte at the moment is because it runs better on older hardware. But ... i think having new hardware in maybe two years would be aerlier than Brainspawn modifying Forte for these features ... please give me reply how You think about all this.
Login or Signup to post a comment